Friday, March 2, 2012

8

Say it aint so. My baby is growing up. Is it possible to fall more in love with your child every day? It certainly feels true. Weston is everything good and pure in the world and we just eat him up. My sister Marci, is amazing in case you did not know. She threw Weston and I our own family birthday celebration. She made fried polenta, homemade decor, and there was cupcakes to boot! I felt so happy! I still think I need to thank everyone with an interpretive dance. Maybe next time.



Let's pretend Weston was so overjoyed by the extreme thoughtfulness of the family, that he was moved to tears as the family sang Happy Birthday. (Not that I dragged him away from the computer).

Enjoying the fare! Yum!
The guests!


Birthday Camping! Someone handsome turned 8 while we were there! We got out first taste of backpacking as a family. We had to walk about a quarter of a mile. It was alot of work. We have never camped near Coon's bluff. There were too many people for my taste. We did enjoy ourselves and were so pleased G and E came along, and we hope they join us more often. It turned into this fun AZ Reynolds family party and our newest family member Tessa was a real champ. It was hard not to feel blessed in our fairy forest, NOT SLEEPING, surrounded by so much family!


















The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive