Friday, March 9, 2012

10


Married for a decade-together a little longer. For my 10 year anniversary, Wade took me to a French restaurant that had "french service". I realized I don't really like french food, and I am not a fan of one course per hour, umm I mean "french service". What I am huge fan of is my husband making the day special and taking me on a tour of memory lane. I am happy I married Wade, I like myself more when we are together, and I live and die for our family. We are different, but like many of the same things, we have yet to tire of each others company, and we both think the other is pretty neat.
We are trying to plan some type of celebration for the 10th, after all it is a tradition, and I'm nothing if not tradition obsessed. It is yet to be determined, and since Goose is in fact gaining a brother or sister, we think we want to bring him along. He pretty much hung the moon, and we really want to celebrate being a family-and-just how far we have come.





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive