Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Fling 2011 Part 1

Spring break was awesome. We kept busy and tried to face every new adventure with a smile. We even managed to squeeze in a little sick time to round it all off! We are super lucky, and have 2 weeks of Spring Break, are you super Jeal? It;s times like this, that home schooling Goose seems like the way to go. I enjoy having him home very much. It seems like most mom's I talk too feel the same way. Separation is no fun. Some of our favorite moments of Spring Break week 1 are...............


1) Traveling to Globe to see Thomas. It turns out he does exist, and for a mere $60.00 we rode him for 18 minutes. In other news I became incredibly train sick. This trip reaffirmed to me that my favorite thing about Globe is still, the Green Chile Beef. The trip was worth it, because someone, (only one) member of our family has a giant soft spot for Thomas. Guess who?

2)Then Aunt Allison came with some luggage and baggage to share. We SO enjoyed her company, and that Olive Garden commercial we got to shoot. We really hope to see her again, and pray to see the whole family next time.

3)The Mesa Arts Center, now I know where everyone is taking there cool family pictures!Goose and I got to walk around a giant sculpture, participate in a community art project, and we both enjoyed some preforming artists. Turns out, we are pretty cultured after all.

4) Family Party!!!! We have those often and they are never enough. Enough said!






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive