DAD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!
I seem to be spending copious amounts of time at Olive Garden. We got to celebrate Fito's day in a semi-private room at this Italian Landmark. Dinner was followed by games and people falling out of their chair with laughter. Corsage, is one word that will bring me indescribable joy for eternity.
I think my dad had a wonderful day! We love him so!
It's hottest day of them all! Cute Goose's field trip just happened to be on the hottest day of the year so far. That was so NOT going to dampen our spirits, maybe our shirts? I packed deodorant just in case. I feel extremely fortunate that MRS. Latin Flare graciously allows me to attend with my most precious gift on field trips. We had fun, it was quick, hot, and kind of sweaty. Mr. Sweet face seemed most intrigued with the Sting Ray's.
You had a birthday shout Hooray! We would like to sing to you today! One year older and wiser too.... Wait, you mean you despise any mention or celebration of your birthday? ODD!!! Your name must be Wade. Luckily Wade has a sly & lovely sister who treated Wade and I to a Jazz concert at the Botanical Gardens. We had a good time! Thank you Brother Jake & Sister Meredith. Also, thank you to the grandparents who successfully got our children to sleep. No small feat. I love doing something a little different, this fit the bill perfectly.
I admit that I endure the unpleasantness of camping for my dear husband. The good news is, that despite the "unpleasantness" I endure, I always come home with treasured moments. Like this photo with Goose and I in complete bliss, being with each other makes us happy but, we are focused on different things. This happens often. I get to see more of the world this way.
I admit that I endure the unpleasantness of camping for my dear husband. The good news is, that despite the "unpleasantness" I endure, I always come home with treasured moments. Like this photo with Goose and I in complete bliss, being with each other makes us happy but, we are focused on different things. This happens often. I get to see more of the world this way.