Wednesday, March 9, 2011

9 and counting

Wade and I celebrated 9 years of marriage, 10.5 years together, and 7 years as a family with our son. We have fun plans in the near future to celebrate our traditional way, but we were able to go out to dinner at Barrio Cafe. We have heard much about this gourmet hot spot. It was $$$, long wait, and good food, but not worth the $$$, maybe $$. That did not spoil our time together. This anniversary was pretty awesome, this cute gentleman proposed to me on bended knee with a dozen roses. Not bad, not bad at all!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Often we try to get together with our families. I feel really blessed to have the family I do. All of these people enrich my life and make it beautiful. I try to spend as much time as I can with them, I just want to spend eternity with all of them!






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive