Sunday, February 14, 2010

BACK ON THE BIKE or HIKE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

THE RIVER DATE
Photobucket
Photobucket




After one falls off a bike it is important to get back up and try again. This is also true of falling off mountains, really big and scary mountains. Except in our case, it is me who has to challenge myself . I am naturally timid and a pretty big pansy, so I have been working on mustering up the courage to get back out there (not the dating scene, but the great outdoors). Who better to help then my devoted HUSBAND (who is also the one who fell off the mountain). As of late we have been exploring the desert, and it has been beautiful. We recently went on an obscure hike near canyon lake with gorgeous views of the lake, and the hike ends at waterfall (only active after large rains)! I love finding new places to visit so close to home. Since it is commercialized love day I have to say, I am glad I have someone to hold my trembling hand on new adventures, even if that someone has braces and a jaw made of metal. In fact, I can honestly say, I wouldn't want it any other way.





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive