Colorado is a great place to visit. It is just very very very cold where my husband's family is from this time of year. So cold that if you leave your cell phone in your tuck overnight, you have to let it thaw out before you can use it. So cold that icicles formed inside of my room. Probably the easiest way to put it, is the outside thermostat said -2 degrees when I woke up. I'll just dispense with the dramatics, it was frigid. Alamosa is often one of the coldest places in the Unites States (with the exception of Alaska). Goose loved crunching the snow, and the husband reveled in the below freezing temps, I loved.................. well, I am still deciding, it is a toss up between the 12 hour car ride or falling on my rear on a patch of black ice.
Friday, January 22, 2010
More Colorado
Colorado is a great place to visit. It is just very very very cold where my husband's family is from this time of year. So cold that if you leave your cell phone in your tuck overnight, you have to let it thaw out before you can use it. So cold that icicles formed inside of my room. Probably the easiest way to put it, is the outside thermostat said -2 degrees when I woke up. I'll just dispense with the dramatics, it was frigid. Alamosa is often one of the coldest places in the Unites States (with the exception of Alaska). Goose loved crunching the snow, and the husband reveled in the below freezing temps, I loved.................. well, I am still deciding, it is a toss up between the 12 hour car ride or falling on my rear on a patch of black ice.
The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36
Question or Comment?
Labels
- autism and thoughts (7)
- Daisy Girl (2)
- everyday life (20)
- Family (1)
- family time (70)
- family tribute (3)
- his adventure's (18)
- holidays (27)
- just me (14)
- letters to my children (1)
- me and the hubby (13)
- our pride and joy (30)
- wade can cook (5)
our wonderful life