Saturday, March 6, 2010

8 on 7

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket










This year we decided to forego the hot tub and fire place, and celebrate our anniversary by camping. W. is pretty good at finding places off the beaten path, (translation: scary primitive roads that lead to isolated awesome places to camp)So after my sighs and worried sounds, we arrived in a beautiful valley, complete with a running creek. I am really glad we celebrated a little differently this year, it gave us time to chat by the fire, completely free from modern interruptions, it is so nice to lose track of time every once in a while. So, here's to us. I am huge advocate of time away from the kids, but I would be a huge liar if I said it was easy. Often our thoughts would wander to Goosie, I rested easier knowing he was was in loving hands.
Thank you Nanna and Papa.

Photobucket





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive