Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scary Pictures

Words to describe my week; Nauseating, Tiring, Hectic, Fun, Loud, Messy, Annoying, Lovely, Hot, Headacheish, and Happy! Please prepare for my random re-cap of the events of this week.

Wade looks so great in his Halloween costume! This is Tobias. Wade was going to be him but we ran out of time, Wade was waiting in line to vote (he'll be on a business trip) for 4 hours. That put us behind schedule on Halloween, but we had some great conversation about how the voting procedures need to be improved. Vote on Tuesday! If you get a Headache, watch Arrested Development, the funniest show ever on TV. If you get offended by it, pretend Marci told you to watch it. Ethington Family
Weston was a superhero. It was a simple costume, trick or treating was a huge success, a little warm.
We are ready to roll.
I was a witch...figuratively.
They love Papa.
This was was the messy, loud, part of my week. Tending to four kids under four. Many props to Mom's who do this on a daily basis.
Wade was fixing our car when Weston came over to do some work. (Note to tx's, NVI as it's best!)

812 ward Halloween Party-it was pretty scary so we did not hang around long.

I got sick the day after Halloween-it must be because I ate an eyeball for breakfast.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like so much fun.

Giselle said...

I got sick too, on my birthday. I think I got sick because I turned 30 years old though, no from eating an eyeball :)

Michelle and Aaron said...

Weston is such a stud! Looks like Valentines was a hit. I am jealous of your warm weather.

The Carpenter Family said...

so much fun... hope everyone is well! Love all the fun pictures!

The Carpenter Family said...

so much fun... hope everyone is well! Love all the fun pictures!






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive