I say go for it!! I miss decorating we always come to AZ for the whole month of December so I can never bring myself to decorate just to have to take it down. SO do it for me and post pictures!! I am so excited for Christmas!!
One day I'll be as festive as you Chari. This is probably blasphemy but I didn't pull out any Halloween decorations this year. I'm so ashamed. What would my mother say? If you're in the mood I say go for it. I can't bring myself to do it until at least after Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
i know, right. throw caution to the wind and pull out the candy canes. do it. i will if you will.
I say go for it!! I miss decorating we always come to AZ for the whole month of December so I can never bring myself to decorate just to have to take it down. SO do it for me and post pictures!! I am so excited for Christmas!!
One day I'll be as festive as you Chari. This is probably blasphemy but I didn't pull out any Halloween decorations this year. I'm so ashamed. What would my mother say?
If you're in the mood I say go for it. I can't bring myself to do it until at least after Thanksgiving.
Oh Chari, I love you, there is nobody else like you. I know that you've been waiting since July to start, go ahead and enjoy every minute.
Post a Comment