Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hey Pinocchio

This is without doubt,one of my favorite movies. I watch it every year around this time as a Halloween tradition. Kind of lame as traditions go, but who cares? I'm glad to have a companion who embraces this quirky ritual. Best of all... he laughs along with me, even though we have seen it countless times. Well, probably not countless, if I thought it about it I could come up with a number, anyways. Happy Halloween!
The Burbs

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! I never watch that movie, I think I've only seen it with you and I always think of you whenever it comes up. Oh, that makes me want to watch it now.

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Thats The Burbs right?!I love that movie, I haven't seen it in years I'm gonna have to rent it now!!

Lexi said...

I've never seen it! I'll have to try it.

Allison Nelson said...

Chari, you're so funny! LOVE the Burbs clip - what a novel idea, its so classic. Hey, when Peter and I have money, we'll contribute to autism research. Right now, we're in the hole about $200K, and we lost most of the money on my house in the recent economic crashes. Yup. Sucks. Oh well, the Lord always blesses us. Ciao!

The Carpenter Family said...

I tried to talk Jacob into watching it...but he said no. We watched Harry Potter insted.

Michelle and Aaron said...

The Burbs! I love that movie, so classic.






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive