Monday, September 15, 2008

Is it just me?


Is it just me or does is feel like fall is near by? I am loving it! (not to be confused with the McDonald's slogan, I can't stand that place) I have convinced myself that fall is coming, so I busted out my box of Halloween decorations. Just be glad I am not already playing Christmas music. Have a great week everybody. I have no pictures due to my lack of camera situation. But my sister far out does my ability to decorate for Halloween, I will make her post her home, to be honest, it's creepy.


7 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I remember last year you were the first to post Christmas music on your blog. I'll be expecting it any day now. :)

Amanda said...

Fall is my FAVORITE season of the year! It is showing up in full-force up here. There's a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to change. I love it!

Amanda said...

I really want to see Marci's house this year! I am excited for Halloween, but don't even have a costume for the girls. Nathan will be Stitch. :)What's Weston going to be?

The Carpenter Family said...

I Love it too! I need to get my stuff out...I can't believe it is almost October!

Lexi said...

I'm so excited for the nicer weather! Too bad today was hotter than crap! But I know what you mean, I get so excited for the Holiday season!

Giselle said...

To all of Chari's friends...and family...
I have to vouch for Chari and confirm that she is the one member of my family who starts asking in JUNE which family member is having Christmas Eve at their house this year! :) She is the cutest, and we all love her for it!!! She gets so excited and starts planning the holidays and the menu's and everything MONTHS in advance!

And to Chari,
Some weird person who is not a blog member named Alberto left a comment on my most recent posting. I know no one named Alberto, so either someone is messing with me or it's some cyberspace psycho. That is kind of creepy!

I love you!
G

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Chari, I love it when it gets cooler and my kids talk about Halloween all year long. I'm excited for it too, I love it that you are getting your decorations out.
About the IEP, Mario has one and it would be awesome to get together and chat sometime. anytime just let me know. aleray123@aol.com






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive