College Halloween party.
Weston and Gavin ward Halloween party
I think Weston looks adorable here, we got his whole great cowboy outfit from Saba's!
I was a tourist, a happy one, passing out candy. Wade was my grumpy travel companion.
I think Marci looks so precious here. She totally looked like Snow White growing up with all her black curly hair. In case you are wondering why her snow white outfit is the "wrong" colors, I picked them out. That was recently brought to my attention, when I asked my mother why she made the outfit in such a odd color combo.
This beautiful little girl is Wade. He has 4 sisters!
This is 1984, this is my cousin DeaAnna. I remember playing in that outfit all the time. Now I see it was a big skirt and a spay painted Burger King crown, but I still love it.
This was my favorite Halloween costume growing up. When I stepped out that night to trick or treat, I thought "My bangs look so rad"! Not so!
So that was fun. It may not feel like fall yet, but Halloween is getting closer. I have been racking my brain about what my family should be. It would be my dream come true if we could all be Jedi nights, or characters from Arrested Development (no one would get it). I might have to find my old punk rocker costume, it should fit :)
Have a great week!
9 comments:
How fun. I love the pictures. ... except maybe the first one. :)
Your pictures are so cute! I love reading your blog and being able to keep up with how you are doing. We recently moved to Colorado. What I have really enjoyed here are the season's, especially fall. It is so beautiful here with all the tree's changing colors and the chill in the air. We even have to wear a jacket in the evening. I guess I should stop there....I am sure cooler weather will come soon!
Sarah Calder
these made me smile! such a fun post! and whether anyone would recognize you or not is beyond the point if you-or-wade dress up as Tobias. better yet, dress up as Tobias dressing up like a blue man - cut off jeans and all - you would win best costume ever for sure!!
here's to fall weather, and the hope that some will make it your way soon. happy autumn days to you old friend.
p.s. your bangs DID look awesome *wink*
You look so much like your mom in that picture where you are dressed like a tourist!
Also, when are you going to the cabin? We will be up there October 3rd through the 12th :) I can't wait for a LONG relaxing vacation out of the heat!
Love you!
Hey Chari, loooong time no see. I hope you don't mind but I found your blog on Stefani's and thought I'd say hello. I actually just started up a blog of my own since I recently got engaged. I'd love to send you an announcement but I'll need your address if you want to get one. I also ran into your parents at Bob Bess' funeral on Friday. It's so sad that that's where I got to see them but I'm glad it looks like everyone is doing well.
I'd love to keep in touch!
So fun to look through old pictures. I love the picture of you and wade as tourists!!
Hahaha...that is funny! I love all of them!! What cute girls!!
Hey Chari! I found your blog through Jenny's! I love how everyone is still intertwined in some way or another!! Your family is SO cute! It took me forever to catch up with all your blogs, you do a great job at keeping up!
Killer outfits Char, I am so glad that mom took your advice and let you pick out those GREAT colors. I can't wait until Troy gets in the Halloween spirit. (That will never happen, FYI)
Post a Comment