Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chari's Favorites

So I am having blogger problems. My comments disappear, and I try to reset my options and it does not work. Sorry about that. I just got back from Prescott, I am happy to report that in my early morning and dusk walks the air was crisp. Also, when I would walk past the creek I was reminded how much I missed my camera, because I would love to post the pictures of the trees and their yellow leaves. Yes! Fall is there, so it should be making it's way here (I hope). My family member e-mailed a tag that I thought was so fun and a cool way to document your favs. I loved reading her's, and found it cool to learn about new places and get excited about locations and things I never knew about it. There were about 50 different "my favorites",I just picked the ones I did not have to think about.


My favorite bed and breakfast: http://www.redsetterinn.com/

(It is so romantic, and who does not love Greer)?

Favorite hike: oak creek canyon http://www.walkingconnection.com/Arizona_Hikes_Sedona.htm

It is so easy, probably why I love it, take the little ones

Favorite really nice restaurant: http://www.dahlanddiluca.com/1/dd-main.htm

Favorite out of state vacation spot: http://www.jacksonhole.com/

It is so close to some of my favorite places in the whole world

Favorite nice restaurant:http://www.murphysrestaurants.com/gurley/

I love love love the Corn Chowder at the Gurley street Grill!


Favorite fast food: I hate almost all fast food restaurants, I guess I will have to say Joe's BBQ, this is a problem since I have decided to no longer eat red meat. What is Wade going to do if he gets a deer? I don't know, not shoot one! (Just kidding, I decided to stop eating cow)



Favorite house hold cleaner: http://www.mrsmeyers.com/

Anything from this company



Favorite face wash: http://www.rhondaallison.com/index.php?module=shop&file=product&id=51
I love the pumpkin cleanser. Warning: you will never forget to wash your face. I buy it from my favorite aesthetician at Paraiso skin care in Chandler, AZ.


Favorite Presidential candidate: Next! Literally I mean, anybody else out there?
Okay- I have more favorites but I have to go jump on the trampoline with my family. Which reminds me,

Favorite Husband:

He gives really good back rubs and loves cooking ME dinner- plus he is my favorite person to argue with.

Favorite son:


Gives 20 plus hugs a day. He rarely allows me more then 5 hours of sleep at night. But he always produces my best smiles. Gotta love him.

Okay so the last 2 were not on the list, but they should be.

And the Zoo Walk is not far away. For my friends that joined, e-mail me your t-shirt size. Can't wait, it is going to be the biggest party at the zoo. If you want to join or donate- it is not too late.

http://wesprogress.blogspot.com/







No comments:






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive