So allergies are no fun. At our home allergies are strongly disliked, my little guy is uncommonly sensitive to indoor/outdoor allergies. So for all of those who have been suffering lately, I send you my sympathies.
My Dad celebrated his 55th Birthday. We went to The Cheesecake factory and my Dad paid. I never understand why my parents do that, but I don’t protest anymore. My Dad is wonderful; I remember thinking when I was a little girl that I never really wanted to grow up, because it was so much fun being their daughter. I also wanted to be a mermaid and a National Park Ranger, what can I say….. I am little odd.
On Saturday we had Wade’s sisters over for pizza. The kids played in the play pool and we hung out in the shade and chatted it up. Weston loves the Water. He has an amazing memory for all the places he can swim. This is a good thing except when it produces a tantrum when he can’t swim. I am sad about the heat but I know Weston will love it, simply for the fact it will allow him to enjoy one his favorite pastimes.
8 comments:
I loved to see the pictures of the Goose!
Love, El
How fun. Nathan has been outside swimming in the blow up pool too... I nearly passed out blowing it up because the pump wouldn't work:) But it's cute that your little man is more modest, I guess Nathan doesn't like tan lines.
Oh, Happy Birthday Del!!
That looks like fun, I think our community pool is still to cold to swim in, but i doubt Cohen would mind!
Someday when you're a "grown up" parent, you'll pay too. The water looks like fun!
How fun! Glad you guys had a good time! we need to hang out soon...i miss you guys!
That pool looks awesome! My kids would be jealous
I still want to be a mermaid...as usual Weston is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment