So today is just one of those days. Where data sheets are not my friends, and I am pretty sure I hate carpet. That got me thinking about an easier day in the week which was on Sunday. This past Sunday we went to Marci's home for steak and family time. Sunday is always my favorite day and this past Sunday was a great one. My sister has a HUGE back yard and Weston is a fan. I was beaming! His soccer skills are getting pretty good. We ended the night by playing games next to their fire pit. It was really cool, and actually kind of cold so I was thankful for the fire. Don't ask me where my “love my family” posts went, I think I might have deleted some posts on accident. But, I am moving on. Have a great week, and a great V- day. It is not really a day we choose to celebrate, because we do not do well under pressure, but we have a sitter so we are heading out on Thursday.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Sunday
So today is just one of those days. Where data sheets are not my friends, and I am pretty sure I hate carpet. That got me thinking about an easier day in the week which was on Sunday. This past Sunday we went to Marci's home for steak and family time. Sunday is always my favorite day and this past Sunday was a great one. My sister has a HUGE back yard and Weston is a fan. I was beaming! His soccer skills are getting pretty good. We ended the night by playing games next to their fire pit. It was really cool, and actually kind of cold so I was thankful for the fire. Don't ask me where my “love my family” posts went, I think I might have deleted some posts on accident. But, I am moving on. Have a great week, and a great V- day. It is not really a day we choose to celebrate, because we do not do well under pressure, but we have a sitter so we are heading out on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36
Question or Comment?
Labels
- autism and thoughts (7)
- Daisy Girl (2)
- everyday life (20)
- Family (1)
- family time (70)
- family tribute (3)
- his adventure's (18)
- holidays (27)
- just me (14)
- letters to my children (1)
- me and the hubby (13)
- our pride and joy (30)
- wade can cook (5)
our wonderful life
7 comments:
Looks like a good time. We have a sitter for Thursday too, and since my husband doesn't really celebrate it I'm looking forward to just getting out. Let me know how yours goes.
Yea for a fun Sunday! Cute pics! And have a good date night. Holiday or not, it's nice to spend time with out the kiddos. You need to go get the new Jack CD to make this day better. You won't regret it!!!
Your not kidding thats a big back yard. What a lot of fun!!
Happy Valentines Day!
I am a Sunday fan too. It is always so much fun to be around family! You have such a cute fun family too! I love Marci's back yard...it is so big. Hope you guys had a Happy Valentine's Day!
I am glad you guys got to get out for Valentines day, that is always nice. Around here we like to call it "Forced Affection Day". Ha ha!!
Fun times I am so glad you came out. We need to have it at my house more often (help me save a little gas :))!1 Love you
Fun times I am so glad you came out. We need to have it at my house more often (help me save a little gas :))!1 Love you
Post a Comment