


Wade, Weston, and I, along with the Ethington's, Alvarez's, and Reynolds all gathered at the State Capitol this week for a vigil to gather support for the Autism Insurance Bill. It was such a touching experience to be gathered with so many people who have children who face similar challenges. I was very moved by the support we received. Weston touches so many people. I think children have that amazing ability to change our perceptions and just make us better people, at least I know my son has done that for me. I don't know the outcome yet, but if you hear about the bill, please try to rally support for it. This has been such a gratifying week. Thank you again to everyone, for your kind words and support. I would like to say that the sappy entries end here, but that would be a lie. February is a big month in our familia! My baby turns 4! Take it easy.
Also I am proud to announce my cousin Chase's arrival to Spain.
http://www.melissajill.net/
9 comments:
What a neat thing that they had for all those amazing kids. You are such a great mom, and don't stop the sappyness. We all LOVE it! :)
I am glad I was able to come and thought that the whole experience was amazing. You are such a wonderful mother, and a great sister.
I hope all goes well with the bill. I know it would be a great blessing for many families. You are a great mom.
I admire you so much!
Please let us know more about the bill when you receive more info.
What a beautiful memory and experience you created for your family.
Your strength and attitude regarding your son's autism is amazing and inspiring to me. I can't imagine being in your shoes. You are a great example to all.
I am so sorry I couldn't make it I really wanted to. You really should win 'mom of the year'. I love you guys.
Tricia
You are an amazing mother Chari!
I love the pic of the sign that says "Autism is treatable" keep up the fight my friend! Could you send me an invite to your progress blog and let me know how your Dr. B visit went when you get a chance.
Kristin Pattison
Post a Comment