So Wade wins the award for taking pictures by himself, not really, but he tried.
I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! I did! It was a holiday that I always thought was too commercialized and turned my nose up at it, it turns out I was probably just being cynical. Go figure. We took advantage of a baby-sitting offer and had an awesome time. We got take out and went out by the Superstition Mountains and had a fire. I love that within in 25 minutes I am away from the city and in the desert. It was so pretty; I love how green everything is now. Thanks to my husband for making it a memorable night. He’s a keeper!
Alright! The Autism Insurance Bill (Steven’s Law) got past the senate Health committee. As one of my therapist would say, Woo Who! We know that there is still a fight ahead of us, luckily I like to fight! Totally kidding, I actually avoid confrontation. Below is a clip of the reaction to a unanimous vote. You can’t see me, but you see some of my friends crying in the beginning of the clip. What fantastic news for many people.
http://www.azcentral.com/phpAPP/multimedia/flash.php?path=rtmp://azcentral.com/news/0214autism5pm&HTTP_REFERER=http://www.azcentral.com/12news/video/12video_index.html
Problem solved. Some people may already know about this find. But I was glad to find it. At my sister’s party there was a vendor called At Home America, (I think) I loved their stuff. But I was happy about this necklace holder. I always tangle my necklaces, but not any more. Just thought some people may need one too.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. For my birthday I want the Sun's to beat L.A. on Wednesday. Should be a good game.
14 comments:
How funny. You start your post talking about your backyard, then the picture with Wade and the fire... I thought Wade had made a fire in your yard! haha I'm glad you had a good V-Day. I like the necklace holder, that gave me a good idea for Miranda's room.
Yeah, I guess it was a little random. I get that alot, that I jump around subjects when I am talking, so I guess I would do it when I'm writing.
Birthday girl soon?! :) Happy early bday!!! Cute date night idea. I love desert bonfires. And congrats on the bill!! I can't wait to hear the end results of it all!! Keep up the fight and good work!
The tree is beautiful. I think the plants around here are confused because it keeps going back and forth between hot and cold, and they can't decide what season it is. And about the fire...how romantic. :)
You are too funny Chari! I LOVE reading your posts. And I want one of those necklace holders!!! That is perfect to organize jewelry :) Happy Birthday tomorrow too!!!! And congrats on all your hard work paying off...that is great news about the Autism Bill...awesome! Love you.
AND...that lady at the very begining of the video in the black leather coat right up front...she is my old visiting teacher when I lived at the house on Val Vista and Ray. Her son is autistic...asburgers (spelling?) I think was his diagnosis. What a small world.
tomorrow? :) Thanksk for coming by today finally. Come again when you can stay longer. We should do dinner/game night sometime. Mike's home in the evenings this whole week.
I'm not familiar with At Home America, can you give more information about it? I love the necklace organizer I could use one of those.
Glad you had a great v-day! We did too!
What a beautiful tree! Congratulations on the Autism bill. Sounds like you had a great Valentines day. I love spending time with the family and especially the hubby.
I am glad someone had a good valentines day!! I know what you are thinking right now you want me to get over it, I will! That picture of you and Wade is so cute; I never knew he was a professional photographer?! Well as you already know I am ecstatic the bill passed and will be there fighting right along with you. I AM A FIGHTER!! Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you are over the hill four more years and you will be 30! What a fun age!!! LOVE YOU
That was such a good idea for Valentine's day!! So cute!
Yea..how exciting the bill passed! What a fun Valentine's Day! I do love the necklace holder. I have the same issue with mine getting all tangled up...one day I will have to invest in one of those! Have a great day you guys!!
Post a Comment