Monday, January 7, 2008

Fun Do and a New Year



Wade and Grandma Pauline

Merf and Jake
Apparently we got bored... Di and Al going at it, Allison won.
My wonderful Aunt Liz made us genealogy hard bound books for New Years.
I remember when I a little girl my Aunt Liz would be doing our genealogy all the time.


My lovely Mom can be a little silly.
Lynette and Grandma Mimi

Weston and his favorite toy
He was sad to see Santa go back in the box
Were going to have a great 2008. I have said that like a million times, I like to rhyme apparently. We still had company in town on New Years. We had fondue at my cousin's house. It was so much fun. One time we had a big group date fondue party, I really recommend it. But you need alot of plugs and pots. Okay a little side track. Then we came back home to play games with Wade's family until early morning. Fun times.
That night, some one was reading from a book with fun quotes. One really stood out to me, "People who are busy are never too busy to tell you how busy they are". Hello, that is totally me. When I looked back at my blog and journal,the second sentence was always "I am so busy". So one of my New Years resolutions is to stop talking about how busy I am. Last time I promise, I hope everyone has a great 2008!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

your mom is so cute! Happy 2008 Chari. I was just telling Mike the other day how lucky I am to have an amazing friend like you, and especially that you'd still be my friend after all these years. I really wish we would hang out more often this year!

Chad~Nicole said...

Your New Years looks like it was a lot more fun than mine. I was asleep in bed by 10:00. I know...I'm a loser. It's okay to say you're busy because with all of the stuff you do for Weston I think you get the busy mom award. :)

Kristen said...

I like your quote...although you ARE so busy! It must take a lot of work to be as good a mom as you. My problem is that I am always busy...doing what? I'm not sure.

Chelsea said...

I agree. You deserve mom of forever award and are allowed to tell us all you are busy. Your party looked so fun. I wish Cody liked cheese because I would fondue all the time. Cute date idea though! Hope you have a great 0-8 too!

Chelsea said...

Oh and that may be the biggest thomas train i have ever seen! Carter would be jealous!! :)

Liz said...

Chari,
What a neat gift to receive from your aunt. Was it from Ancestry.com? I recently have become interested in genealogy, go figure since that is my new calling. The Lord works in mysterious ways.
I think a fondue party sounds like so much fun, are you hosting? lol

The Tate's said...

What a fun New Years Party!! Totaly beats out us this year. I think I fell asleep and woke up just in time for midnight. Love your background by the way!!






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive