Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Time



Grandma Jolene and cousin Alyssa


My sister made this for me, I love it!



We had an awesome time at Christmas, and the good times keep coming. Wade's family will not be leaving till the 7th. Weston loved opening his presents and received way to many toys. We did our annual Christmas Eve with my Dad's family and the food was great. We always stay up till midnight partying. I think that tradition started in Argentina because they would go to mass before they joined the church.:) My husband made sure that this was a memorable Christmas for me, but the best gift is always hanging out with family and consuming fudge!! Thanks Marci and Troy.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Chari, Glad to see the update. You look beautiful as usual! I love fudge too! I had to give away all the left over sweets because I was trying for a world record or something. My kids will have to come over and try out all Weston's new toys, haha

The Carpenter Family said...

What fun! It was good to see you today!! I love that "r" you got! Tell her I want one!

Lexi said...

Hey Chari, it's Alexis Case. You used to visit teach me! I was looking on Tricia's blog and saw you and your husbands name and I was so surprised when I pulled it up and saw your cute little family! How do you like living where you are at? I miss seeing you every month!

Giselle said...

Let's just say you're not going to want to miss out on New Years Eve...my mom has something special planned and we're fondue-ing :)! Christmas was super fun this year though! Love ya Chari...you are the cutest :)~

Chelsea said...

What a fun Christmas. I love your "R" too. How did she make it?! Inquiring minds would love to know Marci!!! Just to know though. I don't have a creative bone in me, but I love to hear and see how people do it! :)

Allison said...

merry merry! and a happy new year too! i owe you an email - and i didn't forget, just busy busy days around here. soon, promise.

Chad~Nicole said...

I love your big "R" sign. I hope your New Year is very Happy!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Glad your Christmas went well and I am glad you decided to post about it. You girls are gorgeous!

Cindy said...

That's such a cute family pic. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Call me! :0)

Liz said...

Chari I found you via Alexis Case.
I'm so happy to keep in touch with you and your beautiful family.
It's been fun reading your blog. Your husband and mine have so much in common, I'm sure we could come up with a lot of great laughs because we can relate.
How is your little boy doing?
If you came back to the ward you wouldn't recognize it it. So many people have moved out, and a few have moved in.
Love to keep in contact with you, lizwhitehorn@cox.net
Have a great new year!!!

Marci said...

love the song!!!!!!!!!! You are ahead of me with my Christmas post. We have all the same pictures so I don't know if it is worth it, we will see!

Angus Family said...

Chari, I haven't seen you since highschool, but your family is totally adorable. Have an awesopme year!!

Liz said...

The primary has changed quite a few times since you last seen it.
The Calders have moved to Colorado and Tricia had a baby boy. I'll tricia you said hi.

Giselle said...

You have the best songs on here! I just want to steal your whole song list :)~ And your new layout is super cute too! Love you! Try and come to Lynette's tomorrow. I feel like I never see you! I miss our Wednesday night girls outings :( See you soon!






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive