
Do you ever feel like this?
Life is so crazy as always, but it has reached a new level for so many boring reasons. So I am going to channel my super positive self. I was tagged by my sweet cousin DeaAnna. I have to do it because I just love her so much. So prepare for the 6 weirdest facts about me, and prepare for 6 interesting facts about Wade.
1)I know sign language. It is really easy to learn. I wanted to be a special education teacher, so I took it in college and High school and did some interpreting.
2)I am a picky eater. I was 18 years old when I had my first salad.
3)Showers are never hot enough for me. I want them super hot. That’s why I love hotels. They usually never run out of scolding hot water.
4)I am an accomplished author. At good old Erie Elementary, they had a children writing program. Kids could write and publish their books and they would be available for checkout. I thought it was the coolest. I loved seeing the number of times my book had been checked out, so I would check it out over and over. Some times when I want to be annoying, I remind Wade that I wrote a book called Peter the Paper Clip.
5)I am a dog and wild animal nut. I read up on different species to learn more about their diet and migration patterns. I read about common medical problems and temperaments in different kinds of dogs. I use to do this more as a child. But it is one of the reasons I love when we get National Geographic. I am little embarrassed by this one. Who does not love Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel?
6)I have really sensitive eyes and ears. There are certain decibels that people talk at (mostly my sister and Gavin) that really hurts. It just pierces my ears. I can’t walk down a Home Depot isle with a lot of nails or fans that are moving, because it hurts my eyes. I start to cringe. When Wade is practice batting, I’ll start to close my eyes because I get so uncomfortable. The best way I can describe it is, like the feeling some one is swinging something right in front of your face. Yeah, this one is really weird.
I decided to do some about Wade because he is so cool and interesting.
1) Wade speaks 3 languages.
2) Wade ran and lost for AZ state representative.
3) Wade fell 60 feet once and walked away. He was rock climbing a few years ago, and his friend let go of the rope and Wade fell. I thought he died; he fell straight down and landed on his feet.
4) Wade has asphalt in his tongue. When he was a kid, he was in a really bad bike wreck. His parents did not have health insurance and took him to a really awful doctor (my opinion.
5) My husband has sewn his own stitches. I saw him do this.
6) He is genius, not kidding. It must be genetic; all of his siblings have high IQ’s.
People should do it on their husbands too. It’s fun.
I told Wade it really bothered me that he had so many more interesting facts. He said, and I agree, that as a mother I don’t take as many adventures. That is going to change. Weston and I are setting some exciting goals. So, watch out!
I must say Happy Birthday to my gorgeous sister Marci. She is such a strong person with a crazy personality. I have been so blessed in the sister department.
I also have to wish my brother in law Jake, a Happy Birthday. He is a great guy. He is a kind husband to Meredith and a terrific pharmacist! Plus he got a way bigger deer then Wade. It has been quite a funny joke at family gatherings. I never have the heart to tag people. So I will tag Giselle, because I have to hear what her list is, and she is family, so I can bug her for not doing it when I see her. Happy Christmas everyone!


That is all her own, real hair!
12 comments:
Your so cute Chari. We are both picky eaters. I beat you by a few years though with not eating a salad until I was 21.
Thanks for humoring me...I love really scalding hot showers too!
7. Chari sometimes changes words and numbers around in her head after she hears them, like 963 will be 369 or something.
8. Chari will sometimes remember other people's stories and try to pass them off as her own, unintentionally of course, she just has a memory and doens't know how it got there. :)
9. Chari is often too nice, she'll go out of her way for anyone, she'll appologize for something not her fault, and she'll offer to help with things that are not her job.
10. Chari is the best friend anyone could ask for, she has so much on her plate and still has time to keep in touch with friends and make them smile!
Just returning the favor Chari! :) you can erase it if you want, but you're my best friend for so many reasons even though you're a little crazy.
I LOVE the Peter the Paperclip tidbit. Do you still have a copy? I'd love to read it. :)
I love your list, and wades. So fun to get to know about him too! Dare devil may be his middle name?! Or miracle boy?! Not sure....
It was so fun seeing you last night!! ANd happy birthday Marci! :)
I TOTALLY agree with Amanda's number 10. You are one of the best friends any one can have. I loved seeing you guys last night. I wished I got to see you more often. Happy birthday to Marci too.
Tag? I am so NOT it Chari! There are no interesting facts about me. I'm a plain Jane :)~
Chari, it was so fun to read the facts about you!! You are too cute. Wade and Weston are very lucky to have you in their lives. You are such a good mom. Have a Merry Christmas!!
-Steph
Thanks for saying "hi" officially on the blog. It was good to see you the other night at Chantel's. I'm sure I'll be checking in more often!
I love all your little quirks. It is fun getting to know them.
I love these little tags people do they are so fun to read. It was so good to see you and Marci at the Jewlery party!!! You guys are too cute!
Update... do you have a tree up or anything? Any pic's from date night the other night?
Post a Comment