Sunday, July 1, 2012

You had a birthday!

Grandpa had a birthday. Not many of us get cuter with age, but this man defies the odds. Grandpa is sharp, kind, and the same grandpa I have always loved. None of us take our time with grandpa for granted. He still thinks Wade is "Wayne," and grandpa flashes peace signs throughout the day. I've never learned Spanish- this will be one of my greatest regrets. Most of my grandpas deep thoughts and funny stories I hear second hand through a translator, I wonder how much is lost in translation?? Grandpa was my first practice in loving someone despite verbal limitations. Love that transcends the verbal language is such a precious thing. I love you grandpa. May I just say thank you, for thinking I am the MOST beautiful granddaughter in the whole world. I know I had some competition. ;)
Grandpa and Marshmallow Isaac. Why Marshmallow???? Because he is cute and squishy and pretty mellow.

Grandpa Saba celebrating Grandpa Delfor's Birthday-I love it!






Little Cannon-melts the heart!
 Lincoln is sharing- how sweet. Marci says that he can be...."difficult", but I think he is just missunderstood. He is an acrobat trapped in a toddler body, not an easy task. Anyways, I find his zest for life, adorable.




;)Just get use to it....I take pictures of Wade's food creations. Below is one of my mine. In case my craftiness escapes you, these are cupcakes made to look like the ocean with shark fin coming out. Thanks Pinterest. Thank you for allowing me to do something fun on the computer that feels slightly more productive then looking at blogs of people I don't really know, freeing me from thoughts of "How do you look that good after 5 kids"? You know- solid gold stuff.





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive