Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just photos and a little snip it



















































So I started making blog books with My Publisher. I love them. I kept in touch with my family and friends on facebook, so I felt like I was in the the loop. I started neglecting my blog. It was mostly for me anyway. Then virus came. The virus that wiped out and took away some of my most favorite pictures and vacations memories forever. I am bad at backing up my computer regularly. This taught me a lesson, 1) back up my computer more often 2)keep blogging. Thanks to my blog I still have a few of the photos that "virus" took away. The rest of the memories are locked away in my head- sadly this is not the safest spot. My brain gets viruses way more often then my computer, and often wipes me out for good!





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive