Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thankful Hearts & Ocean Views





























































Sandy Iego is the place to be. To rap up our whirlwind summer we headed to CA to enjoy some Q-time together. Weston loves the ocean, he loves everything about it. The sand, the sea weed, the cold water and sea spray! I think it maybe his heaven on earth, Wades thinks a heated pool in the pines would suit Wes just as well. He watched shark week with us before we left- it did not phase him. (it did however me, a little) I think Weston believes he would have no problem swimming across the entire ocean. Which I admit, I really do love about him. Oh yes-Weston can surf too! What an accomplishment! Applause if you must! (video below)













We also went to the San Diego Zoo! For all three of us to get in, it was just under $100.00. We saw Lions,Tigers, & Bears, but the the Lions were boring there, so we did not take any pictures. My favorite exhibit by far was the Gorillas, Wade's was the snakes, Weston's was the exhibits were you could look under the water. They are pretty amazing. I think he really wanted to swim with the Polar Bears, I had a hard time trying to explain why that was a bad idea. We learned some cool things about Weston this trip. 1)He has an incredible sense of direction 2)He thinks we can produce trains that pass on train tracks for his pleasure 3)He likes Hamburgers at In and Out better then 5 guys.












There were many highlights, but hanging out with my family in the hot tub was a big one for me. I hope we travel back soon.















































































































It has to be mentioned that Weston has been in school for 2 weeks now. It has been a hectic and trying few weeks for our family, and Weston has powered through just like the superstar he is. He is doing well in his new class, and I think he enjoys his time at school although he loves being home.







First Day of school 2011/2012 school year




Here are the videos- beautifully narrated by my laugh











The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive