As summer would have it, it is almost over. Over way too soon. I have treasured all my time with my family, spent all over the state!
Trip to Prescott to see Grandmother after her hip replacement and wish her a very happy birthday!
We took Wes to one of my all time favorite places as a child. The school house @ Groom Creek. The trail was originally built for the blind. So that they may enjoy all the beauty of a Ponderosa forest. I love this thought. Indeed it is full of beauty and large grey boulders, perfect for climbing.
The 4th!!!
The 4th, 2011. The best workcation ever! There was no fireworks, only rain, I much prefered it that way. Playing card games and enjoying the thunder is more fun, for sure.
We loving refer to this trip as a workcation. We went up there to work on "The Hitching Post" and enjoy it as much as possible. Mission accomplished.
The forest servive put a bear trap at the cabin site. The bear got in the trash-but never found it's way into the trap. Just as well
We got some exciting news this Summer too. Just before my sister's twins turned one, she found out what her little candy is.
Marci is that a pink cake ball? That means......it's a princess!
A trip to Prescott to visit Grandmother Saba. Sadly this was a rough trip, my grandmother had to have her 3rd hip replacment. I am happy to report that she is doing well and making progress.