Recently, I had a bad moment. Those kind of moments where you want to hide under a rock, but you can't find one BIG enough. Oh, how I crack myself up. I wallowed for a little bit, but then Sunday came around. I love Sunday's. They are more peaceful and family oriented. I am not bogged down by an empty refrigerator or bills. After a day of family fun, life just kind of fell back into place. Then Monday came around, but I am sure another Sunday will set the world right again.
********************************************************
Marci's Baby Shower
Marci's Baby Shower
Marci and one of her friends Lynn, who is also expecting.
I know what you are thinking, that is all so cute. It really was. Marci's friends and family designed a lovely afternoon covered in shades of green and pink. This was all to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her baby boy and girl.
We are so excited, and I am very proud of Marci, carrying twins is not easy and often scary, but she bares it well.
I know what you are thinking, that is all so cute. It really was. Marci's friends and family designed a lovely afternoon covered in shades of green and pink. This was all to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her baby boy and girl.
We are so excited, and I am very proud of Marci, carrying twins is not easy and often scary, but she bares it well.
Thank you Tricia for the pic!
**********************************************

Our first school carnival. Yea!!!! Weston's favorite was the train ride, we spent all our tickets there. I was beaming walking around with him, he is just an awesome person. We were able to capture Weston's first bite of cotton candy.
Our first school carnival. Yea!!!! Weston's favorite was the train ride, we spent all our tickets there. I was beaming walking around with him, he is just an awesome person. We were able to capture Weston's first bite of cotton candy.
We also captured his second moment.
This is Weston's teacher. I have been blessed to have started off our school experience with her. She lovingly cares for my son when I am not present, she knows how that kills me too. The school year has been such a collaborative one, and calmed so many of my many many fears. We are Staci fans for sure. We hope she is our little guy's teacher next year, actually we demand it! :)
**************************************************************
Don't be so excited about Easter Meredith. Wade made crepes, conference was lovely, the earthquake was scary, it was a nice day.
Don't be so excited about Easter Meredith. Wade made crepes, conference was lovely, the earthquake was scary, it was a nice day.
During conference-what can I say? It was on right in front of them. Some people are more obedient then others.
why do people do kissing pictures on Easter? That is odd. Give me a break, I had just survived a light shaking of the earth.
*****************************************************************
Wade is the big 32! We celebrated with a spring training game while he ate a hot dog. (gross) Very glad he made it to see 32. It's nice to get another birthday under our belt.
