I finished Breaking Dawn, what a let down! The beginning part of the book was great, I would lay in bed at night, telling Wade all about the wonderful & mystical Twilight world. To which he would reply
"Vampires are not real"!
I would snap back with,
"Your just jealous because vampires can......."
In the end, Edward is too whiny for me, and Bella is kind of a lameo. You don't get a wolf and vampire Bella. I mean, REALLY! My favorite book I think was Eclipse. I am making it sound like I did not like the books, I did, alot. I just thought I would confess this now. I will be going to see the sequel of Twilight, (the movie I blasted in a previous post, and now own) New Moon
come November. Reading the series made me like the movie a little more, I feel better.

This picture is getting me excited for Halloween. I know way too early, but I was thinking about Christmas Cards yesterday.