Wade had another successful surgery yesterday. The Doctor says his jaw is as good as it is going to get. It will continue to heal and get stronger over the next year but overall he is pleased where the joints have set. I don't like the surgery waiting room at all! I pretend to say busy, try to read, go to the water cooler 100+ times, I am not fooling anyone. I am a huge ball of nerves. I am relieved when the nurse shows me to the recovery area. As most patients are, Wade was groggy- Yesterday he opened his eyes and started yelling and slurring really loud.
"He look it's Sophia Loren to pick me up. Look at you. Take off your shoes so I can kiss your feet, close the curtain girl and let's get busy"!
At this point the 2 nurses and I where laughing hysterically.Wade continued on with his antics, but it was not PG so that's all I can share. Wade does not remember any of it, and was pretty shocked when I told him about it hours later when he finally woke up. I guess I have some sexy grandma competition now.
