Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Click











If I ever see you, and then embrace you, and start weeping, just let me, because I don't have the words to thank you for all the wonderful meals, cards, and e-mails that have come my way. I know "It helps more then you know" is way overused. But at the risk of not being original, it helps way more then you will ever know. Thank you.

Here are some click click moments our of life recently. I am WAY behind in posting. These moments are from a trip we took with Wade's family not long before his accident. It was unexpectedly very cold, but still fun. (end of March)

click is a really weird word.




























































































It snowed on our way up. It was awesome. We missed the family that lives out of state. If you guys where there, it would of been way more fun.





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive