Weston had a great first day at school this week. He did so well and put many of my jitters to rest. He is currently attending a private Christan school. Unfortunately, the school district and I, could not come to an agreement about placement for Weston. I hope in the future we can reconvene and try again with public school. I am really proud of Weston. He is meeting this new challenge head on.
Friday, August 15, 2008
First Day of School
Weston had a great first day at school this week. He did so well and put many of my jitters to rest. He is currently attending a private Christan school. Unfortunately, the school district and I, could not come to an agreement about placement for Weston. I hope in the future we can reconvene and try again with public school. I am really proud of Weston. He is meeting this new challenge head on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36
Question or Comment?
Labels
- autism and thoughts (7)
- Daisy Girl (2)
- everyday life (20)
- Family (1)
- family time (70)
- family tribute (3)
- his adventure's (18)
- holidays (27)
- just me (14)
- letters to my children (1)
- me and the hubby (13)
- our pride and joy (30)
- wade can cook (5)
our wonderful life
No comments:
Post a Comment