Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bye tonsils

I will be missing from the blogging world. I am having my tonsils out. Yes, I am 12 again. Somehow it caught up to be at age 26. I have been told that having your tonsils out it is NOT the ice cream festival it is as a kid at my age . I am not thrilled about surgery. I hate being put under. I don't like loosing time like that. However, life has been so much fun lately. Wade, Weston, and I spent some time in Scottsdale at a resort this weekend. We loved it! I love salt water pools. We were recently filmed for Autism documentary. We will see if they can edit it enough to make it usable. The tree in front of our house broke. Oh, and Weston has been rocking out at school. That is it from our family. I almost forgot, DISNEYLAND is in our near future. Life is good- except for those tonsils. So- I hope to be back in a few weeks. Take care.

No comments:






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive