So it's been a while. Things have been moving at a fast pace in our household. Wade and Weston have been camping alot lately. Weston loves the outdoors. We never forget to be grateful for that blessing. These are some pictures of Wade's family. We recently went on a camp out and Weston loved it. I was to sick to go on this adventure. I now have to get my tonsils out, I did not know that surgery was still being preformed. It seems like a big joke, that at 26 I have to do this. I am looking forward to no more strep throat. :) Other then that, life is great. Here are a few random moments from life. Thanks a heap for the help with Grant!!!! It's working, the pressure is on, and we should know more at the end of the month.
7 comments:
I was beginning to get worried about you. That is so fun that he loves the out doors. I used to. Now I hate being dirty. I am so sorry you are sick. Look on the brightside, you probably can only eat popsicles and pudding mmmmmm! Good luck
Hello sis!!! What is the heck is up. I love the pics of my little Weston, or should I say my big Weston that seems to grow more and more each day. Anyways I hope you are feeling better. Oh and I am still looking for a really good clip of our fav show.
Good luck with the surgery, I had that when I was 11 years old. The only fun part about it was eating jello and popsicles! Weston is adorable! I can't wait for it to warm up a little bit more here so we can start camping with the kids.
Sorry you have been sick!! Hopefully everything will go well and you can stay healthy! :) If you get to have fudgesicles, Popsicle is making a 3 pack of fudge ones. Dark Chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. They are so good!!
Sorry you have been sick! That really stinks you have to get them out I heard the surgery in harder on adults because they don't heal as fast. I hope this is not the case for you!! Looks like Weston was having fun!
That is such a cute pic of your boys sleeping on the couch. Yeah for camping! Boo for surgery!
Camping sounds fun... for the girls and Bryce! Not for me, I can only do like one night of camping and it's over for me. Sorry about your tonsils! Do you need help with babysitting Weston while you are recovering from surgery?
Post a Comment