Tuesday, April 1, 2008
That was a great game last night. To be honest I did not think they were going to pull that one off. I don't know if there are other Sun's fans out there, but I like Shaq, but sometimes he is standing around and I keep yelling "block" at the TV. Hello!! Wade does the best Shaq impersonation. I will have to get it on video and put on my blog. I think it's hilarious. I was going to try to do an April Fools joke but all of mine are so lame. If I did the I'm pregnant thing, I would just let alot of people down when I had to say April Fools afterwards. No doubt my sister will come up with some horrific story and call me in a few hours with it. Well, I am really looking forward to this weekend for lot's of reasons. Conference will be awesome, it always is. I will miss President Hinckley very much though. Have a great week everybody.
I feel a little bad, talking about Shaq's skills. We must agree his free throws have improved greatly. It is fun to watch him run/lob up the court. I actually think the JOKE OF THE DAY is that I am blogging about the PHX SUN'S. Raja Bell is my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36
Question or Comment?
Labels
- autism and thoughts (7)
- Daisy Girl (2)
- everyday life (20)
- Family (1)
- family time (70)
- family tribute (3)
- his adventure's (18)
- holidays (27)
- just me (14)
- letters to my children (1)
- me and the hubby (13)
- our pride and joy (30)
- wade can cook (5)
our wonderful life
7 comments:
I'd love to see the impersonation. I think it's funny that you've got Marci all figured out with her April Fools tactics. At least you remember ahead of time that it's A.F. day before she tricks you.
You know I am a huge fan! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Me and Tim have to take breaks because we get so nervous. The Suns are the greatest.
Can I speak for my husband? He is a huge Suns Fan and thinks he needs to see every game. This resulted in purchasing another tv for me to watch what I want 2 Christmas's ago. He does have his limits though. It was really sweet when he turned off the game when I announced that we were pregnant with our second child when Abby was only 4 months old. Gotta love Phoenix Suns passion.
Bryce loves the Suns! In fact tonight was date night and he was like "How about we go get some milk shakes and come back and watch the Suns game" I was like "How about no!"
I like the Suns too, but you are into it more than me it sounds like. I like going to the games more than watching them on TV. Id rather be watching HGTV or something else. Good for you though. I'm sure your hubby loves that.
Go suns!! We were able to go to the game against Houston...it was great! Nash is my fav...Stotamire is good too! I got jacob twice on April fools...it was great...the first was I cut my finger and it was gushing...the second was that I had a cavity cause i had gone to the dentist later on. I did'nt think he would fall for it, but he did. It was so funny, cause he is the jokster not me. I think I laughed for like 5 min straight
I am glad you have a pic of my boyfriend Raja Bell on your post. I know he is HOT!! Its okay Troy knows.
Post a Comment