




I am so glad the Christmas music was so well received. We have been super busy. Life has been very fun but I never think to bring my camera to post pictures of our adventures. Yesterday We went hiking and we found a tarantula, Weston hated the tarantula. He got the "willies" when it moved. Then we went to the train park at Freestone and he loved that. It was a well deserved break for him.
I am thrilled about this next week, as I am sure all of you are. I will get lots of family pictures and will have to post those. Here are some pictures of a recent play date Goose had with Cindy's girls. I love the look in Brooke's eyes. Lastly, I must announce that Wade got a deer on the last day of his hunt. I also must say that it was a spike and I feel it should have lived, but Wade thought we could use the meat??? Ummm, I don't like deer so I hope my family does:) I have really enjoyed reading posts about gratitude and thankfulness recently, it has been touching. As usual, I am most thankful for my family; my husband and son who are always the brightest part of everyday. I will look forward to seeing everyone's blog post-thanksgiving.
11 comments:
I love the pic of Weston sleeping. They always look so cute when they're asleep. :)
I think Brooke has a crush if you ask me! :) Weston is so cute. I too would have more than the willies if I saw a taranutula! Your brave!
How cute Brooke looks! I think it's so funny that Weston still has the mohawk, what a stud. I love to see pictures of him, I don't see him enough!!
hey chari
i love the pictures too cute! the one of your husband is funny : )
ps i love the music as well
First I think Weston has a girlfriend.. That is such a cute picture of Weston and Brooke. I was so excited to hear that Weston got to have an exploring day on Saturday. Oh and I love deer meat!! See you tomorrow!
Hey yeah we will have to have those get togethers more often since you are so close! I love those pics! My friend Erin, her husband matt got a huge buck, you can click on the link from my blog but it might make Wade jelous. :) See you on thurs!! Iam excitied for my x-mas CD!!
Such cute pictures. Cindy's little girl looks like she adores Weston. They are so cute. Oh we LOVE 30 Rock, it is hilarious. I am so glad you reminded me you can watch them on line, I missed the last one. I love that you guys love those shows too. Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We can not wait to see at you all at Christmas.
Love,
Lew Fam
I love your sons hair cut. He is so cute.
I love your sons hair cut. He is so cute.
Hi Chari! That picture of Weston is priceless!!! The one where he's sleeping :)~
And thank you so much for the Christmas CD. You are such a sweet, special girl. One of a kind - always thinking about everyone else. I love you!!!
I did sign up for this blog site, but that's about as far as it got :)~ I just can't find the time to actually put something on it. So good luck finding it. I have no idea how this thing works :)~
Love ya!
Post a Comment