10 years of celebration and zero kissing (from the hubbs)



























So it here its...pictures of us celebrating our 10 year anniversary trip with Weston. A completely new place for Goose, and one of the best, least expensive trips I love (Did I say inexpensive, okay) So here is evidence that my family rocks, that we have worked so so hard to be a family. Also, I can take alot of pictures in one night. Weston's laugh and smile are golden as you can see. Don't be fooled, if you think my life is all bubbles and chocolate, you are mistaken. What is not pictured are about 4 tantrums, and countless protests, and I never got kissed to boot! Some 10 year anniversary uh? Well, it really was. There were these perfect moments that seem to transcend our mortal experience and heaven felt very close. I will treasure these moments always. I already know Weston is special, that he is here to teach to me more then the other way around. It felt fitting to share this milestone with him. Just in case you are wondering, I am still a HUGE fan of time away from the children, so I think my 11th will just be Wade and I. Let's hope I get kissed at least. Romance has taken on a different look these days. It usually consists of me fighting off sleep on the couch covered in the laundry I did not (for the second day) put away. I blink and try to keep talking to Wade as he sits on the adjasent couch, he studies & studies and prepares for a new career. I mumble that I am proud of him, he is brilliant, and that I love that he tries to better himself. He smiles & tells me I am good mom,
& to stop stressing about bills I got in the mail that day, and rest. I then give in, and sleep, never long enough. Happy 10 years to my darling family. I love you all.
The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36
No comments:
Post a Comment