So I am sleepy. I went to bed in the am, very am, and it took me a while to drift off to dreamland because I was so angry about my bed time.(this is happening too often these days) So I wake up not ready to meet the demands of my home, bummer. The plan is to shower, half way blow dry my hair, find an outfit that borders pajamas but can pass as clothes, and call it good. I usually try to counteract grumpy thoughts like this, by thinking about all of my many, many, truly countless (maybe I should try to count) blessings.
In other news...........................
I have great info for those who are desperately seeking the monsoon. I FOUND IT!!! It is not here, it is up North, go figure. It rains every day for hours, lighting and thunder litter the skies, and people take naps to boot! We are really thankful to have the chance to vacation in places like these.(that has to be like blessing # 432) FYI, if you find you self not sleeping as well, may I recommend the White Mountains? It is lovely, cool, and sometimes a little cold, it totally works for someone who has the grumps. I am seriously debating packing up the truck pronto. :)
These photos are from our July trips to Prescott and Pinetop. It was great fun. Wade had a long list of menu items he had been wanting to try to make, so the trip was yummy too! I love how big my family is getting! (blessings # 833 & 834)