Wednesday, December 30, 2009

He is Home



The Speroni Family

So our Elder is home. We have missed Chasey so much, and we are proud of the honorable and dedicated service he gave. He served in Spain and is now fluent in Spanish. It's like he is trying to solidify his place as the favorite grandchild by becoming bilingual. I mean really Chase, it seems a little desperate. :)
G


Eli- aka the maker of Delicious foods, to die for cakes, incredible works of art, and warm hugs





The Good OLD couple



G-"I am a foxy vampire".


Weston- "Why are we always hanging out with Family"?


Marci- "Ready, Set, Twins"!!



Dear Family Friends




The Elder and I



The boys playing catch, that is so unlike them.

Congrats to my lovely cousin! She and this handsome lad are getting sealed in May. We are thrilled for them both, and we are glad to see our family grow. I think Aaron will bring a much needed easy going vibe to the fam.





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive