Friday, November 27, 2009

Merry Christmas! So I can officially not be made fun of for my Christmas exuberance; because the season has arrived. I wanted to wish all my family and friends a Happy Christmas. Yesterday, was just awesome. I am so thankful & blessed, life seems wonderful & beautiful.
It is very easy to feel love this time of year. As I approach the end of a year, I usually try to look back & gather what I have learned, this year it is a little hard to do so. I have learned much and been humbled greatly. Have a great time preparing for the season, and ringing in the new year. If you need someone to celebrate with, our family always has room.
Just one more time...for this post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

CDR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive