Friday, October 9, 2009

Everybody's Hometown

This is Prescott's slogan, and what a wonderful slogan it is. Prescott is just one of the many places my family has been finding themselves at the week's end.

One of our small, trail hiking adventures led us to the top of Thumb Butte. Well, not the tippy top. It was kind of surreal hiking with my son & husband. I had hiked the Butte so many times in my younger years, and now here I was with myvery own family, it was so........neat! (it was the best word I can come up with at 6:55 am) A cup of my favorite Gurley Street Grill Sonoran Corn chowder, strolls around the square, and endless laughter at the comical conversation's of my Grandmother and Grandpa made this, one amazing (much better word) trip!


I thought this picture was funny because it reminds me that I thought I had what it took to run the last stretch of the hike, and my mom was laughing at me because I was trying to act not out of breath, the key word being ACT. I was slightly annoyed with her picture taking, and her constant cheering for me, but I loved how everyone person we passed; she tried to have a conversation with, and I deeply love how she would start doing jumping jacks while I would take a water break, JoAnn is a super fun lady.

Dear Little Sister- if you were there I would of worn makeup, but the truth is, I just don't know how to put it on. I am in desperate need of a stylist, some one to roll brush my hair, and hold my hand while you attempt to put eye liner on, the job is yours. I even have a spare bedroom for you, and I promise to put a CHOCOLATE mint on your pillow!





The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive