Thursday, September 3, 2009

30 Days & Counting




Setting a goal.


30 Days of no complaining!


Not about the weather,sleep, laundry, bills, or who painted the mirror with my deodorant (I know it was you Weston) I really have so much to be happy about!


Recently was my first day of this little experiment. On the way to a family party, my husband was commenting on my total silence. I could feel the complaints bubbling out of my throat, I think I opened my mouth & shot out like 10 in a row, one of which included why Disneyland would not be fun this month. The disappointment I felt for myself was obvious, I told Wade about my goal. He liked the idea and appreciated my 10 hour effort.I get really tired of complaining and it feels like a bad habit. Now I am accountable and determined. Even if I must start over tomorrow I think it is totally feasible.


I have yet to decide if I will allow myself to complain internally about drivers on the roadway. I want to set myself up for success.







The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive