Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cute Children That I Love






















































I laugh so much at the children in my family. They are always saying crazy sentences and doing wacky things that make life more enjoyable. Whether it is a completely morbid description of the bug they squished outside, to doing belly flops and ballerina dives into the pool, one thing is certain, I truly enjoy being an Aunt and don't take it for granted. Even though most of my niece's and nephew's have interesting ways of pronouncing my name, I know that they love me too!
Meredith (the pregnant sister) is expecting soon, and I am thrilled to meet my newest nephew.
THIS IS HOW WE CELEBRATED THE 4TH OF JULY! I HAD A BLAST. WE FOLLOWED IT UP WITH Fireworks IN CHANDLER-GREAT SHOW, LAME FINALE!








The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive