"Can I go fishing at Black River"? Question. I really really really really wanted to say no way, no how, never ever going to happen. But I took a big swallow and said okay in the end. Being without Wade is not easy for me, I still wake up in the middle of the night and jump on his side of the bed to make sure he is there, usually scaring the herbal tea out of him, but he is a pretty understanding person in that regard.
Wade is preparing to have more jaw surgery this month, our 3rd attempt at making his jaw work properly, other then that he is getting a great prognosis for his arm,hand, & leg, almost full recovery. I am most thankful for my brother Jake, he makes a great and safe camping friend. Next year, I hope Meredith and I are able to join the fun.