Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My life in a Post



















































































So whats new? We know I am a lame blogger, that's old news. But we have been up to quite a bit. To name a few....
We moved into our new home! Weston celebrated his 5th birthday(if you ask, he will tell you how old he is) Wade and I celebrated 7 years of marriage with a campfire and freezing temperatures, we hope to take our trip soon. My mother turned one year older- but you can't tell. Saba's opened a new store in Queen Creek, I was so impressed with the selection, we had to get Weston a cowboy hat. And of course we have been taking advantage of the spring/summer weather. I still have boxes to go through and a pile of mail that could make me cry, so I am off to my responsibilities.
Our life is like this display of pictures- pretty wacky, but it will do, because time is so rarely on my side.

3 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Those pictures are precious. I've missed you since you've been MIA, but I guess moving is a good excuse.

Jenny said...

Good to hear you guys are alive and well. I would love to see pictures of the new house!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

It looks like you've been busy, I love that picture of your husband and Weston, daddy/son pics are always so sweet!






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive