
Call it a Diet! Call it a Cleanse! Call it INSANITY!
As part of 2009 I am trying to be healthy. I got on the computer and found this website. Please enjoy it- because right now- I can't.
http://www.rookie-cookie.com/2008/07/ch-ch-ch-check-it.html
And for all those Vegan's out there......
I have to say, being a vegan seems so tough and limiting, but I have had some vegan treats as of late- and they were pretty good.
.png)
6 comments:
Oooo that trifle looks scrum-didili-umptous. I wants it.
That website looks like it has some yummy things! As for the vegan, when I was on my mission, we frequently ate at a Hari Krishna temple that served all vegan food. It was actually quite good. My biggest worry with going that route is knowing what to combine to make sure I'm not missing certain nutrients.
Yumm, just two more months of that goodness for me. :)
Chari, what is that picture of?? I can't find the recipe but I really want it!!!!
Chari! I would love to make an invite or whatever you need. Just let me know what you are thinking, and what you want it to say, etc. My e-mail is halladay22@yahoo.com.
P.S. as for your post below I seriously can't believe DeAnna is coming back. What the Crap! I still think she should've kept Graham. Anyway there's my 2 cents.
Chari, I've been perusing the recipes on rookie cookie and they sound and look amazing! Can't wait to try some of them. Granted, I dream of food a lot lately, now that I'm on day 10 of this @#!% cleanse. :) Only three more days of gradually coming off and I can have real food!
Post a Comment