Sunday, January 11, 2009

Much has happened

Temple Lights
Alyssa and Theron chilling

Can you tell my niece is an Edward fan?

Weston is great at coloring me pictures-we are so proud of his accomplishments that we have a section deadicated to his artwork in our home.

Olivia

Allison, Diane, and Wade


Playing games-what else?



Watching the Cardinals win!

Much has happened since I last updated. To name a few; Thanksgiving, Marci's Birthday, Christmas, New Years, I became a Cardinals fan, I grieved the loss of Raja Bell and celebrated Shaq's free throw ability, Gained a love for tofu, Played with Weston, Laughed with Weston, and enjoyed life!! I have missed keeping up with every one's blogs. I really do enjoy seeing the fun activities people do, get fun crafty ideas, and read the opinions of others, all the while feeling a little more in the the loop, and not isolated, like stay at home mom's often can. I have also learned that if I know I won't blog-I don't take pictures. Also if when I compare my sister's camera with mine- mine just seems sad so I don't use it. This was a realization that I intend to remedy. We are excited for 2009 and what the new year will bring.








This is a video of Olivia singing for my family and Gavin's plans for 2009.







Above: pictures of Christmas 2008 (with my sisters awesome camera)

5 comments:

Lexi said...

Sounds like you had a busy holiday season! I missed reading your blog.

Amanda said...

Glad you're back... Miranda had to watch Gavin shakin' it several times. Now she's doing it. Nice. :)

Jenny said...

Chari~ it was great to see you. It's been far too long. My new hubby is great, way worth the wait. I'd love to get together with you sometime soon. My schedule's probably more flexible than yours so just let me know what works for you.
BTW, I thought it was hilarious how when the DJ said to your parents that I got you into trouble, everyone said it was the other way around. :) I don't think we got in that much trouble growing up.

Chad~Nicole said...

I can solve your camera woes: Just steal Marci's. :) And...yes, I'm watching The Bachelor too. I wish I didn't, but I can't help it.

Liz said...

I got sucked into watching the bachelor too when I saw tht Deonna comes back. Its going to be a good one this season. I'm so curious to see how it all pans out.






The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36


Question or Comment?

our wonderful life




Blog Archive