

I officially gave my son the most pleasant person I know award. I had to e-mail my cousin Elder Chase Speroni and let him know he came in at a close second. He said he could live with that. Weston rarely complains, he often has a little smile on his face, and he his an angel on long road trips and on annoying shopping chores. So he wins!! Good for you!
In other news.......................... 
Chari goes to the State Capitol baring gifts.....
Asking for support for Autism funding........
While getting lost twice.................
Nice.......................

Chari goes to the State Capitol baring gifts.....
Asking for support for Autism funding........
While getting lost twice.................
Nice.......................
Just for Laughs. I had to include some pictures of my family having a little to much booze on New Years! Shame on you, you ruined the chocolate fondue. Just Kidding, but it sure looks like they were a bit tipsy.
First Piece of EvidenceMarci and Troy making out in the corner
Wade and Weston enjoying the fire. Such a cute picture of those two.



4 comments:
I can't even describe the face Wade is making in that picture. Did something just jump out of the fondue? It's so funny. Weston's pics are so cute!
I lOVE the pictures of Weston at the top. What a stud!!
I'm pretty convinced you're a fondue expert by now. When are you gonna share the goods. Very cute picture of Wade and Weston at the bottom. Oh..and by the time I get the batman pjs back to you,I'm sure they'll be shorts on Weston.
Weston is seriously so cute!! Looks like a good time on New Years...your family is too cute!!
Post a Comment