Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The glory of God is intelligence, or in other words, light and truth.
D&C 93:36
Question or Comment?
Labels
- autism and thoughts (7)
- Daisy Girl (2)
- everyday life (20)
- Family (1)
- family time (70)
- family tribute (3)
- his adventure's (18)
- holidays (27)
- just me (14)
- letters to my children (1)
- me and the hubby (13)
- our pride and joy (30)
- wade can cook (5)
our wonderful life
2 comments:
It's not just your blog that has a mind of it's own. My least favorite thing about blogger is that it takes me forever to load pictures. By the way, I love your Norman Rockwell picture at the top. A "dummy" could never figure out how to do that. :)
I use blogger for dummies quite a bit actually to figure out tips and tricks. For people who never have used html code before it is quite helpful. I guess we can be dummies together :)
Post a Comment