





It has been a great Summer. Wade and I celebrated our anniversary a little late this year, and went to Zion National Park. I had never been and it was so much fun. We were gone for 4 nights. We drove from Flagstaff to Las Vegas to Zion's. So, we did tons of driving, but I am always up for a road trip. If you have never been to Zion's I really recommend it, it is filled with great hikes and it is very impressive. Our second trip was a family one. We spent the 24th in La Jara, Colorado at Wade's grandmother's 110 year old house. It was an experience to say the least. Mostly good. As you can imagine plumbing is not the best in a 100 year old house. But as always it was a blast to hang out with family. Uncle Deeks took us up to the lake so Wade could fish, and fish he did. We came home with about 12 Rainbow trout. Then we headed back through New Mexico to Pinetop to hang out with my family a bit. Wade spent all day fishing again but came back with 1 trout. I guess stocked lakes really do make a huge difference!:)
2 comments:
I am glad you had a good time, but I missed you and am glad you are back. Hope you liked the movie last night!
Wow...you guys have been all over. I've always wanted to go to Zion's...I should've done it while I lived here in Utah. I'm glad you had fun...happy late anniversary.
Post a Comment